Online Student Course Fees Payments through eFunds for Schools
eFunds for Schools
will NOT show balances due. Click on $0.00 to enter your payment amount.
To make a payment
- Access your Balance Due in Skyward Family Access under Fee Management.
- Use a desktop version of Skyward with a parent/guardian User ID to see Fees. Fee Management is NOT available in the mobile app.
- Create an Account in EFunds
- Create an account by choosing a username and password.
- Add a Student or students using their student ID number(s).
- Add payment method information, either checking account or credit card
- Once your account is set-up, you can make payments to Student Course Fees and Lunch accounts.
- To Pay Student Course Fees
Setting up Preauthorized Payments
- Go to Optional Fees>HHS Student Course Fees
- Click on the $0.00 and enter your payment amount. Add to Cart
- To add a payment for another student, click Go Back to Students and repeat steps.
- Once all payments are added, you can Check Out
- Add a payment to your cart and begin Check Out process.
- Edit payment Frequency to set-up how often the payments will be made.
- Payments made from a checking account - $1.25
- Payments using a credit card - $2.50
- The transaction fee is charged once per “check-out.”
- Lunch payments made by midnight should be posted in Skyward the following business day, however it can take up to 2 business days.
- Student Course Fees payments will be posted in Skyward within a few business days.
The EFunds Payment System
is a third-party payment site and is intended to be convenient for parents, however, you may still send check, money order, or cash payments to school with your student or by mail.